Your beautiful face needs love and attention! I always received compliments growing up on how I had such smooth skin. At the time, I wasn’t really doing anything special to my face, not to brag but I just always had clear skin. I want to keep it that way! Today I am going to show you now to get rid of all those dead skin cells and brighten up your face with this super simple and affordable diy Himalayan pink salt mask!
DIY Himalayan Pink Salt Mask
Hello beautiful! Welcome back to another blog post! If you are new, heyyyyy! Go ahead and follow me on Instagram (my theme is sooooo aesthetically pleasing lol) , Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook to catch glimpses of behind the scene sneak peaks of up coming blog post. Also, hit the big yellow subscribe button at top! Once you provide your email, I will personally let you know once I upload a new post! Plus…it’s totally free.
What is Himalayan Pink Salt?
I am so glad to be bringing you girls another beauty post! I haven’t done one in a while! Go ahead and click here to read all my other beauty posts! Face masks are a must for me, at least twice a month. Ladies, we need to take care of our faces, they are pretty important haha. In order to truly cleanse your face, you need to remove the dead skin that builds up on your face daily. The best way to wash dead skin away is to exfoliate your skin!
Himalayan Pink Salt
The Himalayas – the tallest mountains in the world – span 2400 kilometers across Asia at the joining of the Indian and Eurasian tectonic plates. Where these proud peaks now stand, 250 million years ago was a primordial sea. Within that ancient body of water existed a perfect, pristine ecosystem. As the plates of the earth moved and over the ages pushed the Himalayas toward the heavens, the sea evaporated and all of its life-sustaining minerals crystallized under the heat of the sun to form what we now know as Himalayan pink salt. – from www.naturallivingideas.com
Benefits of Himalayan Pink Salt
- Mineral soaks (for maximum hydration)
- Soothes soreness (magnesium helps with any aches!)
- Lower blood pressure
- Regulates hydration
- Balance PH
- Improve Digestion
How to Make Himalayan Pink Salt Mask
This Himalayan Pink Salt Mask is a very easy mask to make. All you are going to need are:
- Coconut oil (this is a carrier oil so it will dissolve into your pores and not clog them)
- Fine Himalayan Pink Salt (I buy mines from Burlington, only $3 for a huge bag)
- Essential oil (this is optional, I am using lavender in my mixture but I hear grapefruit oil would be amazing in this!)
How to use your Himalayan Pink Salt Mask
- Measure out how much you will need. I personally did a spoon of coconut oil and 3 spoon fills of the Himalayan Pink Salt
- Add in your essential oil, if it’s really concentrated, 2 drops should be just fine.
- Mix it all up
- Apply to a clean face in a circular motion (increases blood flow this way)
- Leave on for 15 minutes and wash off with luke warm water
- Follow up with a good moisturizer’
Too easy right?! Instantly your skin should feel smooth at the touch because you cleansed away all that dead skin. Your face should look and feel supple and moisturized because of the essential oil and coconut oil. If you do this mask once a week, you will actually notice your face getting brighter!
Thank you ladies for tuning in to this post! Let me know if you make this mask! What is your favorite mask to make at home? Leave me comments down below! I love new ideas! Until next time…
Happily ever poor,
*This was not a sponsored post. This post contains affiliate links. Please visit my Disclaimer page here.