Do you know I saved $780 dollars last year by doing my own nails at home?! Don’t believe me, click here to see my blog post on how I did it. Today I want to show you how you can Bring The Salon Home with Kiss Nails and do your OWN Gel nails at home! It’s so easy and affordable and I can’t wait for you to see the results.
Hello love and welcome back to my blog. If you don’t know who I am, HI! My name is Niqueea and you can find out more about me here. I’d love to always stay connected with you so go ahead and find me on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest, and give me a follow! Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog so that you can gain exclusive content, like the exact templates I use to work with your favorite brands (like I am with KISS) as a micro blogger here.
Kiss’s Brush on Gel Nail Kit
I have tried many of Kiss’s nail kits, like their acrylic nail kit I did in this blog post here. But, I have to say the brush on gel kit was my absolute favorite! It was so easy to understand the directions and it was not messy! My results looked so professional! The Gel Nail Kit retails for $9.99 and you can buy them at Walmart or Walgreens.
Kiss’s Power File Deluxe Kit
To get the best results for your gel nails, I recommend purchasing Kiss’s Power File Deluxe Kit. You will really feel like a professional with this kit because you are given the same tools the professionals use! This kit retails for 19.99
How to D.I.Y Gel Nails at Home
Of course, follow all the directions that comes with your Brush on Gel Nail Kit but I will simplify what I did to get my results.
- Prep your work station, make sure everything you need is reachable
- Buff your nails, it helps for better adhesion
- Find the nail tips that fits your nails best, you can even file the edges down for a more perfect fit
- Use brush on glue! I love the Vitamin Bond Nail Glue from KISS. Seriously it’s way better than the squeeze glue and less messy. Now the directions state to use the brush on gel to seal the nail but I decided to use nail glue instead. Use what you’d like
- Remove number tips
- Shape the nails to your liking using a nail file or the deluxe nail kit
- Apply the brush on gel, and WHILE WET, apply the gel activator. (make sure the brush that comes with the brush cleaner always returns to the brush cleaner bottle and not the activator to avoid contamination.
- When the nails dry, use a nail buffer or the buffer from the file deluxe kit to file down the part where the end of the tip meets your nail.
- Use the power deluxe kit, ddd, to even out the nail so there are no bumps
- Use the power deluxe kit, to polish and add shine to the nail.
Then polish your nails with any color you want. Spice up your nails, like I did here for Autumn, to give your nails some character!
Get the Salon Look at Home
If you girls are tired of easily dropping $40-$50 on gel nails at the salon, I really recommend saving your money and doing them yourself. The Brush on Nail Kit and the Power File deluxe, together, will only cost you around $30. That’s less than a full set (with shape and color and design) ! Plus you get multiple uses. I hope you enjoyed this post. Have you ever used Kiss Nails before? Make sure you check out how I styled these KISS Gel Nails here for the Autumn season.
Until next time…
Happily ever poor,
*This was not a sponsored post. The KISS products mentioned in this post were gifted to me by KISS Products. This post does contain affiliate links at no cost to you. Please read me Disclaimer Page here.